Table of Contents
Jewish FriendFinder has thousands of members all over the world, which isn’t bad considering you’re going after a niche market. It’s a great website with a lot of features, allowing you to put the fun back into searching for love and friendship on the Internet.
Take a look at Jewish Friendfinder’s nuts and bolts:
It can be a little pricey to join Jewish FriendFinder, although a basic membership will allow you to do quite a
bit for free. You can meet other Jewish singles through their online magazine, instant messaging, your own blog, and more.
You start out by filling in some basic information about yourself, which includes physical attributes, geographic location, social habits (like smoking and drinking), and how important Jewish practices are in your life.
Once you’ve joined, you can search for members that interest you. You can also set your “Dove Preferences,” which is a list of the traits in your ideal mate. When the site finds her, it lets you know!
Unfortunately, your search capabilities will be limited with the free account and most results will be partially blocked, meaning that you’ll only be able to view the age, sex, and location of the member, as well as one small photo. Some members do pay extra for non-paying members to be able to see their full profiles, which is a nice feature.
If you’re serious about finding a partner to share your life and faith, it’s best to upgrade to a paying account. You’ll gain access to several advanced search features and you can see full-sized photos and complete information in the profiles you view.
Either way, you’ll enjoy the variety of activities on Jewish FriendFinder. Create your own “bling” to decorate your profile and share with others, host a blog, contribute to the online magazine, instant message, participate in polls, and more.
- Standard Account (limited access): FREE
- Silver Account (upgraded access):$11.31/month to $19.94/month
- Gold Account (premium access):$14.98/month to $29.94/month – purchase 3 months and get an additional month free
- Detail your search: How often does your perfect match go to synagogue? Do they keep kosher? What branch of Judaism are they? Let Jewish Friendfinder find the one for you!
- Tons of features to flaunt your style: record a video introduction, host a blog, choose how you flirt (hug, kiss, smile, wave, or wink) with the Jewish women you like
- Lots to do for free: search, read/write in the site’s e-zine, instant message with members, and more
- Get Local: the site tells you who’s online in your zip code and shows you their blogs, profiles, and more
- The sheer volume of content on this site can make it hard to navigate at first. Once you get the hang of it, though, you’ll appreciate all the options.
- Their modest-sized member base means you might not always find someone online to chat with, but if the Jewish faith is important to you, it will be worth the wait.
- Some advanced features, like power searches and complete profile views, are only available to paid subscribers.
The best part of all is that these activities help introduce you to other Jewish members – both paying and non-paying – so you can actually interact with people without giving anyone your credit card number.
If you give yourself time to adjust to the unique content of Jewish FriendFinder, you’re unlikely to be disappointed. Yes, the member base isn’t the biggest, but there’s a high concentration of Jewish people who are looking for exactly the same thing you are: friendship and love within the context of the Jewish faith. Give it a try!